We are looking forward to seeing you for your visit.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early allowing time for your check-in, registration, and an initial health update with our clinical technician. You will see your physician or begin testing after this process has been completed. Our hope is that we deliver the highest standard of care and customer service to you.
There are a few key things that, if done ahead of time, will expedite your visit:
- Please complete the paperwork listed under “New patient” as thoroughly as possible and bring it with you to your appointment.
- You will need to bring your insurance card/s to each appointment. If your insurance plan is an HMO, please obtain a current referral from your primary care physician prior to your appointment. Please note that if your insurance requires an office co-pay, you will be expected to pay this prior to being seen by the physician.Please be sure to provide the name and address of your referring physician (the doctor who is sending you to see us), your primary care physician (if different), and any other physician who should receive a report of your visit.
- Please list your medications and dosages on the health history database portion of the “new patient” section, and BRING YOUR BOTTLES WITH YOU.
- If you have had any of the following tests done outside of our office (lab work, chest x-ray, EKG, treadmill exercise test, or echocardiogram) please hand carry them with you or arrange for them to be sent to us prior to your appointment.
- When you request records from your physician's office, in addition to written reports, please ask specifically for Thallium and cardiac catheterization films/CDs. Our cardiologist can then review the images and interpretation hoping to avoid repeat testing.
- We ask that you hold all caffeine, including decaffeinated products and chocolate, for 24 hours prior to your appointment in the event that testing is necessary.
We hope this information is helpful, and will do everything possible to make your experience with us both efficient and thorough. Our hope is to deliver the highest quality heart care and customer service to you, your family, and your primary care physician.